Job Responsibilities : ACCOUNTANT (REMOTE)
Salary : $59000 per year
Company : Hilton Garden Inn Bossier City
Location : Remote US
Job Purpose: Perform Accounting related duties on a professional level and work closely with the Corporate Accounting team and hotel personnel.
1. Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts and Bank Accounts for assigned hotels on a monthly basis.
2. Verify, allocate, and post details of business transactions to accounts into journals, such as sales slips, invoices, receipts, check stubs, and various reports.
3. Compile reports of financial and statistical data, such as receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to operation of business.
4. Works as directed by department leadership to ensure G/L postings are timely and complete in the General Ledger according to the published accounting schedule.
5. Apply generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and procedures to analyze financial information for preparation of financial reports for month end.
1. Proficiency in Financial Reporting, General Ledger, Bank Reconciliations, Balance Sheet Reconciliation.
2. Follow procedures for keeping records.
3. Use eyes, hands, and fingers at the same time to enter figures in books and forms, or to operate a calculator or personal computer.
4. Perform work that is routine yet detailed.
5. Compute, read, and copy large quantities of numbers without error.
Job Qualifications: Describe the minimum qualifications needed to complete the job responsibilities.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related discipline preferred, or any equivalent combination of education and/or relevant experience.
Experience: Hospitality industry experience preferred.