Job Responsibilities : Accounting Assistant
Salary : $69000 per year
Company : Worley
Location : Nashville, TN US
Educational requirements : High School
Assigned to Regional office to assist in various office functions – Accounts Payable duties – Primary. Additional duties as assigned (G•UB•MK Accounting Assistant N08).
- Assist with payroll and administrative duties – Accounts Payable (primary)
- Other duties as assigned (training provided as required, assist with payroll support, process paperwork, filing, enter employee information, clerical, provide various reports, copying, scanning, answer phones etc.)
- Day shift – Work Hours 7:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday – Friday (1 hour lunch) Overtime may be required and varies by workload
- Special Job Requirements – Ability to move throughout a construction site or power plant. Position is located in the regional office in Nashville, TN.
- Overtime will be compensated at 1 ½ times the base hourly rate
- Employees are paid every two weeks.
Technical and Industry Experience:
- A/P experience (primary)
- Vocational training and/or 1+ years of directly applicable experience.
- Computer skills (Windows, Microsoft Office).
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- High School certificate minimum
Degree in finance or accounting (accounts receivable/payable)
- Business background (accounting/office systems)
- Previous TVA experience