Job Responsibilities : CA Account Executive
Salary : $60,000 – $80,000 a year
Company : VIVOAQUATICS INC
Location : Remote US
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding relationships with all clients and prospects within the assigned territory, acting as a “hunter” for new business.
- Developing ideas and solicitation programs to ensure complete saturation of the territory
- Utilizing existing territory customers as “coaches” to assist in finding and closing new business
- Performing these and all related duties as assigned. Employee must be flexible to changing policies and procedures, as well as varying deadlines
. Requirements: & QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to collect, gather, visualize and analyze information.
- Aptitude to see a problem or situation from different points of view. Willingness to handle difficult and/or unexpected
- situations with a positive attitude.
- Organized, detailed and professional, self-motivated and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to clearly convey information to peers and educate others.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- College Degree (or equivalent experience) required
- 3+ years Sales experience required
- Experience in the aquatics industry, recreational water, hospitality or similar required
Click Here : Apply Now
Loan Processing Jobs Apply Soon
Southwest Airlines Careers - Work from Home US Apply Now 2022
Online Academic Advisor Jobs at Home | Apply Soon
TTec Work from Home
Online Work from Home Jobs Ontario
Teleperformance Careers Work from Home | Healthcare Customer Service
Jobs of a Pilot in the US Apply Today to Join
Part Time Jobs Atlanta | Territory Supervisor Jobs Apply Now
Software Engineer (L5) - Platform Networking