Job Responsibilities : Account Executive (Tour Consultant)
Salary : $52,000 – $65,000 a year
Company : EF Educational Tours
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
As an Educational Tour Consultant (Account Executive) you’ll oversee a geographic territory in the United States and run it like it’s your own business. Your mission? To inspire educators to show their students the world serving as their partner to create international travel programs at their schools. In this sales role you’ll work at its intersection with marketing customer retention operations and product innovation to name a few. To achieve success you’ll create your territory’s roadmap to sustainable growth resolve business challenges and work with a diverse set of colleagues from across the world that will result in a beautiful customer experience. Our sales strategy emphasizes long-term relationships and consultative conversations.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with middle and high school teachers to launch international travel programs
- Manage and grow a geographic territory of existing and prospective clients.
- Initiate conversations with teachers to generate new business through high volume phone calls and strategic outreach
- Run your territory like a business—identifying developing and executing opportunities to drive growth
- Acquire new customers and grow existing key accounts to help more students and educators discover the world
- Forecast and deliver key account metrics (monthly and quarterly sales projections and goals)
- Refine your sales techniques and support customers through email phone online presentations and in-person meetings
- Support your customers every step of the way—from inspiring them to lead a tour to helping them recruit student travelers preparing them for departure ensuring they enjoy their time on tour and return home safely.
- Collaborate with our internal operations teams to ensure the successful delivery of your client’s travel experiences
- Sell a product that truly changes students’ lives by being fearless focused and having fun! And you travel too!
How You’ll Grow and Develop:
As an Educational Tour Consultant you’ll join our multi-year Entrepreneurial Sales Development Program that is designed to transform you into a fearless business owner and entrepreneur. As our name implies at Education First your education comes first. We focus on cultivating your sales technique entrepreneurial spirit and professional skillsets. We want you to not just have a job at EF—we want you to have a career. We’ve helped our people grow into senior sales marketing operations finance technology or anywhere else your skills and passions can help our business grow.
Who You Are:
People from all different professional and educational backgrounds have thrived in this role. Here’s what they have in common—sound like you?
- You’re eager to start or expand your career in sales with a role that offers real responsibility and accountability
- You’re fiercely competitive in a nice team player sort-of-way
- You’re a great persuasive communicator and natural networker who loves talking to people
- You don’t subscribe to the phrase “that’s not my job”
- You nail the details while moving quickly never losing sight of the big picture
- You know that you can sell and you’re not afraid to prove it
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
- For Remote/Work-From-Home staff:
- Must have a private at-home workspace and access to high-speed internet connection
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
Whether you’re working from home or visiting one of our regional offices you’ll enjoy comprehensive professional development frequent social programming office-wide sports leagues and employee-run social groups (including our “EFinity” groups: Black@EF LGBTQ+@EF Latinos@EF API@EF and Ability@EF). You can also expect:
- Paid international travel at least once a year (more as you grow with us)
- Robust professional growth opportunities including monthly trainings workshops and inspiring talks with global leaders and experts
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year (four weeks starting in year two) and twelve paid holidays
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Excellent medical dental and vision coverage along with life and disability insurance
- Wellness benefits including virtual classes run by EF instructors and a yearly fitness reimbursement
- EF program discounts including travel language schools childcare and more
Click Here : Apply Now