Job Responsibilities : Account Executive – Hippo Education
Salary : $65 – $75 an hour
Company : Perdoceo Education Corporation
Location : Remote US
Hippo Education is on a mission to empower the people of medicine to learn grow and thrive by creating education and community. Our hard working and quick-to-laugh crew creates exceptional medical education products through our platform that hosts podcasts video courses and more to keep clinicians up-to-date and at their best. We have a team of over 40 with some working at the main studio in Los Angeles while most of us work remotely all across the US. Hippo’s a fantastic place to work and we’re genuinely proud of the impact we have on clinicians and their patients.
As an Account Executive you are primarily responsible for driving net new business. As part of a small but ambitious team you will have a significant amount of autonomy and opportunity for growth. We appreciate new ideas and out-of-the box thinking is encouraged.
At Hippo we value our customers and the customer experience more than our bottom line. To be successful in this role you will need to be an enthusiastic well-spoken ambassador that genuinely looks out for the interests of our customers rather than an overly aggressive sell-at-all-cost type. We are motivated by getting practice-changing education into the hands of clinicians that need it and the downstream impact it has on patients. If that’s also what motivates you then this might be the role for you.
- Identify customer needs and effectively articulate compelling value propositions around products and services
- Grow a pipeline of qualified opportunities from marketing-generated and self-generated leads and accurately forecast your business.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process through qualification needs analysis demonstration and contract negotiation
- Meticulously document your actions in CRM
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with a focus on over-quota performance
- Strong desire to grow personally and professionally in Sales
- Innate interest in start-ups sales technology and healthcare
- A self-starter with problem-solving ability analytical skills and business judgment
- Ability to build and nurture relationships with customers
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn and apply product knowledge to sales calls and pursuits
- An innate desire to help people
- 2-5 years of end-to-end sales experience
- Healthcare education or device sales or SaaS sales a big plus
- Familiarity with Hubspot or other CRMs a plus
- English: fluent
- Full-time remote
- Competitive base salary plus commissions
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) matching healthcare vision and dental
- Hippo practices a healthy work-life balance and offers flexibility and reasonable hours
- We are dedicated to supporting employees with professional growth and offer opportunities to learn new skills and training.
If interested please provide a resume and cover letter. We will get back to you in a few days if there is a fit.
Salary: $6500 – $7500