Job Responsibilities : Travel Sales Associate
Salary : $16 an hour
Company : AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
We call our club’s vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars “Our House” because they are the foundation for all that we do. We’re working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
- Enjoy a fast paced environment; handling 75 – 100 calls per shift
- Be skilled at using multiple applications simultaneously and be able to provide clear and proficient verbal and written communication
- Deliver extraordinary customer service to our Members by using sound judgment, empathy, and problem solving to make decisions that adhere to policy and procedure
- Use sales techniques, product knowledge, and listening skills to identify Member-specific needs to generate new sales to prospective and current Members
- The ability to adapt and respond to changing work situations and environments
- Be reliable to work a schedule that may include weekends/holidays and adhere to your assigned work schedule
- Possesses sales skills effectively employed in the tracking, following up on and closing of assigned leads.
- Knowledge of desktop systems including but not limited to Microsoft Office software applications.
Education & Experience/Licenses & Certification
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Prior sales and/or call center work experience preferred.
Click Here : Apply Now
City of Fort Myers Jobs | Accountant Jobs Near Me
Social Media Jobs in the USA Apply Now
Remote Jobs Hiring | Remote Jobs Online Vacancy for Beginners
Jobs with Nielsen | Remote Call Center Recruiter
Wayfair Jobs in USA | Remote Inbound Sales Agent
Remote Financial Analyst Jobs | 100% Remote
Shift Supervisor Jobs | CG Supervisor Remote
bank of america employment & Jobs | Mortgage Loan Processor